We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
Electric Construction Building Hoist Motor 3 Motors Driving
1. This double motors transmission mechanism is equipped with fully safety devices to guarantee the safe wor ept applied in the construction hoist or passenger hoist;
2. Stable running and comfortable adaptability;
3. The Motors Transmission Mechanism system adopts double-drive motors. Worm gear reducer is adopted to ensure the high efficiency, max payload and long service life;
4. Simple electrical control system, easy operation and convenient maintenance with low failure rate.
2. Technical Parameters
|11000002||500||1. The parts and components are quality products produced by our company, Which can avoid the after-sale disputes effectively.
2. Compact structure, high transmission efficiency, reduce energy consumption in the construction site drastically.
|As the main part of the construction hoist, the customers should offer the production drawings of the transmission mechanism.(or we offer the production drawings, and the customers confirm it with seals.)
It is necessary to do the regular maintenance since they are core parts.
EG: we should pay attention to the oil level of the reducer and the daily lubrication of the safety device.
Pac ept and delivery
Enterprise qualification and certification
FAQ: How to Choose a construction hoist?
When customers select the building equipments, security issues should always be put on the top of the list. Therefore, all the safety devices should be checked before purchasing, such as limit switch, anti-fall device, loading capacity limiter, etc. All these accessories are necessarily prepared by standard suppliers.
In addition, customers should also investigate the company’s history, production scale, reputation, credibility, the ability to take a risk, as well as the efficiency of the after-sales service.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.