Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Look at all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are extremely reliable and are manufactured using quality raw material. We can also custom style them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a number of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and eventually reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, rendering a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of long-lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest benchmarks of coverage demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both industrial and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic gear of high value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them ideal in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra completed for a clean surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with tough – satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally cast aluminium china employed for transportation, insulation likewise in commercial and residential structure for wall structure cladding and roofing requirements.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their compact yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or jobs which are subject to weather. As a result of construction of the enclosures, they can be utilized for assignments involving heat as the circumstances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as: