Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI safety, which is essential for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Perspective all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are highly reliable and are created using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a variety of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with durable aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy development with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest benchmarks of safety demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic tools of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them suitable in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a easy surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with rough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation likewise in commercial and residential structure for wall cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF tasks or tasks which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the engineering of the enclosures, they can even be applied for tasks involving high temperature as the situations make an excellent warmth sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a broad range of applications such as: