(When input swiftness is 1740 rpm)
This kind of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It Gear Box Of Irrigation System employs aluminium alloy case and major transmission parts are manufactured from high strength alloy. By use of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others obtainable).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”match all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Includes keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminium bronze bull gear.