DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually provided if necessary. Also a strain compen sated movement management can be added on the circuit to manage the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our income engineer to the various pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The energy unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the original running on the power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required just after the first 100 operation hrs, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement control might be added to circuit to regulate the decent velocity from the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank right after the first working with the power unit.
6. Oil changing is required following the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards when every 3000 hrs.