Hot  Chinese Factory Wholesaler & Exporter sale crank disk with welding  soldering iron disc for baler parts ABC.01.050

ensures the balance and regularity of the key function of elements.

Overview

Fast Specifics

Applicable Industries:

Production Plant

Manufacturer Name:

OEM

Merchandise Title:

crank disk with welding soldering iron disc for baler parts

Materials:

iron

Application:

Farm Motor

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Good quality:

100%analyzed

Provider:

2 Month

Dimensions:

eighteen.five*18.5*1cm

Excess weight:

.6kg

OEM:

ABC.01.050

Brand:

PARUC

Source Capacity

Provide Ability:
5000 Piece/Pieces for each Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
carton packing
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
:
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 50 51 – one hundred >100
Est. Time(times) 7 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization

 

Applicable Industries Machinery Fix Outlets,Farms
Variety welding  disc
Use baler elements
Place of Origin China
China zhejiang
Manufacturer Name  
Merchandise Title crank disk with welding  soldering iron disc for baler components
Materials iron
Application Farm Engine
Certificate ISO9001:2008
High quality 100%examined
Provider two Thirty day period
Dimension eighteen.five*eighteen.5*1cm
Bodyweight .6kg
OEM ABC.01.050
   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your company usually transports products to your nations around the world?

This dilemma is largely decided by the quantity of the goods. If the variety of orders is ample for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping organization.

Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy amount is decided according to the packaging of the products. For illustration, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then thirty are the most affordable buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a location, we need to have to receive the entire payment prior to they can be shipped if it is an order, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the contract to indicator the deal.