Rated values of motors of each frame size（220V、440V）
ZZJ-800 series rolling mill auxiliary drive DC motor, 220v (or 230v) other (or parallel) excitation motor, maximum operating torque after voltage boost adjustment
Motor shaft extension dimensions for each frame size
Dimensions of motors for each frame size
WHY CHOOSE US?
YPT series three-phase AC induction servo motor 160/Level 4 180/Level 4
YPT series three-phase AC induction servo motor 160/Level 6 280/Level 6
YPT series three-phase AC induction servo motor 180/6 level 225/6 level
YPT series three-phase AC induction servo motor 225/Level 4 280/Level 4
YPT series three-phase AC induction servo motor 355/Level 4 355/Level 6
YZE series electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motors for hoisting and metallurgy
YZR&YZ series three-phase asynchronous motors for hoisting and metallurgy
YZRE series electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motors for hoisting and metallurgy
1. Large production capacity and fast delivery.
2. Strict quality control inspection rules: all products must pass 100% inspection before delivery.
3. Provide OEM/ODM service
4. 24-hour online service.
5. Real-time quotation query
6. High quality, high reliability and long product life.
7. Professional manufacturers provide competitive prices.
8. Diversified, experienced skilled workers.
1. Ambient Working Temperature: Ambient temperature varying with seasons should be between 40℃ and -15℃.
2. Altitude: Not over 1000m above sea level.
3. The average relative humidity in the most moisture month is 90%.
4. Operation Mode(duty): S1.
1.Regular Inspections: Perform regular visual inspections of the motor to identify any signs of wear, damage, or loose connections.
2.Cleaning: Keep the motor clean and free from dirt, dust, and debris.
3.Lubrication: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricating the motor bearings, if applicable.
4.Check Cooling System: Ensure that the motor’s cooling system is functioning properly.
Ordering information and notes
Shaft extension (tapered shaft/straight shaft), shaft diameter size and installation type, etc.
When ordering, please specify the type of motor, rated output,
speed, voltage, frequency, and mounting arrangement.
2If there are special requirements, other pole numbers, other structures, and other components can be provided after mutual agreement.
Installed motors can also be equipped with tachometer generators, photoelectric encoders, electromagnetic
Brakes, electric heaters, thermal sensors, etc. can also be developed for users with other rated voltages.
Voltage, frequency, and frequency range of variable frequency motors.
If any special requirement is needed. The different pole numbers,
construction, and mounting arrangements are provided, we can also
fit a tacho generator, optical encoder, electromagnetic brake and
electrical heater, and heat sensor. We can also undertake design
to customer’s specific requirements.
3. The largest frame number currently produced is YZP560.
The biggest frame Number that has been made is YZP560.
4. The technical data in this sample are for reference only and are subject to change.
This sample’s engineering data only supplies the reference,
contains the change