travel drive hydraulic engine certainly are a high torque and high performance, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor customized to match the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements obtainable.
The piston motor includes a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive motor offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-velocity design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (quickness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover comfort valve, providing swiftness control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake is a negative brake linked with the counterbalance valve. The brake is instantly activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type equipment reducer has improved sturdiness and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from entering into the motor.